I think my favorite characters from the Hunger Games are Cinna and Ceaser. They are both very lovely people and are of the few nice people in the capital. Ceaser tries to help Katniss out when they are doing the interviews instead of tearing her down. Cinna has my dream job creating clothes and being creative. These are the reason these characters are my favorite characters. Who are your favorite characters?
MadisonOoO
I really love Cinna and Ceaser, too. They show a kindness that many other characters do not. I really love Madge, Katniss, Rue, and Peeta, too. I know, those are way too many favorite characters, but they all bring something to the story. Madge is a very sweet young girl, and hard not to love. She gives Katniss her Mockingjay pin. Katniss is the protagonist, and a great role model for young women. She steps in for her sister during the games, risking her life for her family. She hunts illegally, not only to help her family, but to provide food for others too. She will willingly sacrifice herself for Peeta, too. She is just full of love for others. Rue is hard not to love, and her death is extremely powerful. She, like Prim (another one of my favorite characters), was a somewhat defenseless girl. Sadly, she was thrown into a deathly situation. Peeta is probably my favorite. I LOVE HIM! Not only is he the perfect gentlemen, but he always shows nothing but love. When he first met Katniss, he burnt bread and risked a beating from his abusive mother, just so he could get her food. How many guys do you know would willingly take a punch to get you food? Peeta is just filled with so much beauty and love, finding the best in everything and everyone. This is also unlike Gale, who is constantly filled with violence and hatred. (I don't care for Gale.) I also like Haymitch and Effie for comic relief.
ReplyDelete