There are many possible themes of this novel. Is it that Collins is warning the reader that if they are violent, then lives are destroyed? Is it that Collins is warning the reader that an oppressive government will lead to death? Personally, I believe it is a bit of both. What do you think the theme is? Also, do you think that there are multiple themes in the book? Is that possible?
~Rebecca
I think that there are multiple themes in the book. I think the two main themes are government control and family. In the Hunger Games Katniss is put into the arena because of the government trying to show that they can control peoples’ lives and that there is nothing anybody can do about it. The whole time Katniss is in the arena she is thinking of Prim, Gale, and her mother. I think that it is possible to have multiple themes.
ReplyDeleteMadison OoO