Suzanne Collins has done it again and wrote another wonderful book. I have read her other series Underland which I highly recommend. It is in my opinion sadder than this series, but just as thrilling. The ending of the Hunger Games' was ok. I wanted to smack Katniss towards the end for being idiotic and not realizing that Peeta liked her. As for the most part the ending was not bad. It did not leave you on a major cliff hanger. I hate when books do that. Did it end the way you thought it would end? Did you like how it ended? Would you change any parts in the book if you could?
Madison OoO
I would like to say something about your thought of smacking Katniss. Let's say that you were put in the Hunger Games. Katniss is 16. I'm sixteen, and you almost are, so imagine this. You are our age, put in the Hunger Games, and forced to watch 22 people be slaughtered, including a young girl. You are almost slaughtered, yourself. Would you actually be worrying about romance when you have been through all of this? I know that would be the last thing on my mind. So, don't blame her. She probably thought Peeta was on the same page she was. Especially when he mentioned that she should kiss him because they were supposed to be together. I liked the book, and I don't think they should change anything. I would rather Rue not die, but then again, Rue's death made it so tension was created between Katniss and the government. Everything is essential to the plot. Sometimes, horrible things happen so something beautiful can come out of it. I'm sure beauty will come from Katniss' pain.
ReplyDelete~Rebecca