Monday, November 22, 2010

Rue

Katniss asks Rue to ally with her and Rue says yes. Do you think this was a smart move, why? How will it affect her game plan later on? Who would you want for your ally if you were in the hunger games, why?

Madison OoO

1 comment:

  1. I was going to post this question, but you beat me to it! I do think it was a smart move. I don't think Rue is the betrayer kind, and she is very smart and cunning. I would be worried about allying with anyone, though, given the circumstances. I would ally with Rue because she seems trustworthy. Also, Katniss would be a really good ally, because she is kind and resourceful and seems to be very experienced. Also, even though he can't do much, I love Peeta. He is my fictional character crush, so I would want to be his ally.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete