Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gamemakers

"The arrow skewers the apple in the pig's mouth and pins it to the wall behind it" (Collins 102). In Katniss's private session with the Gamemakers they don't pay attention to her so she shoots an arrow through there roast pig's apple. Do you think this action will help her or hinder her? Do you think it’s unfair that District 12 is always last and District 1 is always first?

Madison OoO

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am well past that part now, but I do know that when I first read that part, I thought she was going to get a low score. After all, she broke the rules. I'm not surprised she got an 11, though. Her breaking the rules showed that she is brave and will do about anything. I would want to support someone with that much courage. Also, I don't think it's fair that District 12 always goes last. Not only are spectators bored at that point, but they never really expect much out of their district anyway. I think they should randomly pick the order each time.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete