Question 13)
At the climax of the novel, Cato, Katniss, and Peeta are stranded at the top of the cornucopia, left to fight each other, and defend themselves from government made mutts attacking them. Katniss discovers that each dog like creature seems to resemble someone in the games. Do you think that the Gamemakers really made the mutts out of the dead tributes, or do you think that the Gamemakers just made the mutts to look like the tributes to tug the heartstrings of the remaining tributes?
(oh, and just a side note I want to add (sorry it's a bit off-topic) but, I never want to go hunting with Peeta! Do you agree?)
~Rebecca
I think the Gamemakers made the mutt’s resemble the dead tributes, but they use the tributes real eyes. Using the dead tributes bodies would have been very complicated some of the tributes bodies were completely wrecked, for example Glimmer's body. I agree I would never want to go hunting with Peeta; he’s very loud and clumsy.
ReplyDeleteMadison OoO